Monday, November 7, 2011

Who am I?


I am Yan Wei Liang, a Secondary 2 student inspired in the field of research, with hopes of being able to take on research seriously when I grow up.
Being 14 years old, I aim to be different and I constantly remind myself that to be exceptional, uniqueness is key.


I am particularly interested in the study of space to uncover the mysteries in this unexplored realm. However, I aspire to be out there making a difference in terms of 'resource sustainability', somewhat related to conservation efforts.


I tend to spend long hours either on the computer or reading books, particularly fantasy stories as they are intruging unlike many other genres.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Wei Liang,

    It's good to know that you're interested in research and space sciences. That was my interest to when I was 11 yrs old up until now. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete